Advising Buyers and Sellers Since 1989
Aerocraft International’s services are designed with our clients’ best interests in mind. As each transaction is unique, we apply our full experience and knowledge to expedite a hassle-free transaction and maximize your value.
The most frequent mistake aircraft buyers make in an aircraft transaction is doing the purchase process alone or with the help of an inexperienced broker. Purchasing a multimillion corporate aircraft or helicopter is a complex task full of potentially costly missteps. Engaging the services of an aircraft broker with the market savvy and experience of Aerocraft International, Inc. will ensure you are protected during every facet of your next aviation transaction. Our expertise is as deep as it is diverse, and includes undertaking the following actions on your behalf:
- Identify the best model aircraft for the purpose at hand
- Worldwide market research of the model aircraft selected for acquisition
- Preparing a list of the aircraft for sale with price, maintenance history and technical data
- Negotiating and contracting
- Selecting an escrow agent to conduct lien checks, review and file documents and disburse funds
- Pre-purchase inspection management
- Managing final aircraft acceptance and delivery
EXCLUSIVE AIRCRAFT MARKETING
Aerocraft International has the tools and capabilities necessary to promote and sell business jets and helicopters, obtaining optimal value for our clients in the least amount of time. Our market experts prepare a comprehensive comparative value analysis, which helps our customers determine the correct target price range, thus avoiding the expenses associated with wasting time and unrealistic pricing. Below are some of the actions we undertake on behalf of our clients:
- Evaluate the aircraft for sale to assess its strengths and weaknesses
- Survey the competition and prepare a competitive analysis
- Compile the aircraft technical and maintenance package
- Produce marketing materials for advertising and other promotional activities
- Respond to inquiries and conduct targeted telemarketing sales presentations
- Convey, advice and assist clients with offers, counter-offers and contract negotiations
- Negotiate discrepancy remediation and delivery
- Engage the services of an escrow agent for proper closing management
For over a quarter century in the aviation industry, Aerocraft International has developed key relationships with reputable institutions that provide financing to its foreign clients, especially in the Caribbean and Latin America. Our sales associates will help you shop for the best deal, prepare and present the necessary paperwork, and then serve as liaisons in order to expedite the process and assure a seamless experience between all the parties involved.
DESK TOP APPRAISALS
The corporate jet and helicopter marketplace is fluid and dynamic. Identifying market trends and keeping abreast of current values in order to accurately assess the value of your aircraft require the resources and skilled personnel of a company like Aerocraft International. We can provide management with a complete evaluation of your aircraft quickly and accurately. Please contact us the next time you need to determine the value of your aircraft fleet.
YACHT SALES AND SERVICES
In addition to cruising the skies, many of our clients also want to enjoy life on the water. To that effect, Aerocraft International works closely with South Florida’s finest boutique brokerage firm specializing in the sale, purchase, chartering, and dockage of fine yachts.
With offices in some of the most select properties in Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale, they provide our clients with unparalleled exposure at the best locations. Our partners also represent the prestigious line of Egg Harbor Group fishing boats, as well as the world-famous Azimut Benetti brand of sleek Italian motor yachts.
For a confidential, personalized introduction, please contact us.